Studying abroad is famous among Indian students. The most common attraction of students is the tuition-free education that is available in most of the public universities in Germany. However, it makes your journey easier if you are interested in studying in the country. It helps your parents to take a lesser amount of student loans, and you can enjoy your study abroad.
It is always better to take opinions from the study abroad consultants in Delhi. They will provide you with the correct information and help you make the right decisions accordingly. Moreover, Germany has a huge number of offers, from its student’s friendly policies to its education system. The country has state-run universities and holds considerable ranks in the world university ranking list. Therefore, it charges nothing or nearly nothing for tuition fees. The country holds nearly four lacks international students every year. The abroad study scholarship is also helpful; students should know properly about it before they opt for their studies.
Advantages Of Studying In Germany
- Free tuition fees– The best advantage of studying in Germany is tuition-free education. Most of the public universities provide the facilities here. However, it is helpful for most Indian students. They only have to bear the semester and living costs while staying in the country for study purposes. Moreover, the semester contribution will give some extra benefits to the Indian students; they can avail of free public transport inside the city. Hence, the financial burden that comes first when students consider studying abroad gets nullified. It can only happen if students are ready to make their careers in Germany.
- The country needs qualified employees- Germany is a country that has an old population. It needs energetic young students and employees to sustain its economy. Moreover, they are doing the work on an urgent basis. It means the Indian students graduating this year from German universities will get a massive opportunity for the best jobs. They can also select job placements according to their choice.
- The European powerhouse: Germany- The country holds the largest economy in Europe and the fourth-largest economy in the world. Though the country’s journey was not easy, Germany has faced uncountable setbacks and struggles throughout their history. But, still, they hold a position in the world economy, and the German mentality is admirable all over the world. Consequently, if Indian students perform them in their studies, they will get easy access to this economy. It will help them to find a flourishing job market, a great place to work and get their education done.
- World-class education available- Indian students will get world-class education if they select Germany for their higher education. The country has top technical universities like the University of Munich, Berlin University, Hamburg and other technical universities that are one of the leading universities in Germany and the world. Moreover, the university of applied sciences is also renowned here. Students will get the opportunity to enhance their practical experiences and also can get a chance to participate in the vocational training program.
- Permanent residency after two years- Students can easily get permanent residency while studying in Germany. The process of getting a residency is easy and streamlined. However, if students get their graduation done from any of the prestigious universities of Germany, they are eligible for permanent residency just after two years. It means if the students have their residence permit for two years, they will be eligible for permanent residence in Germany after the completion of their studies.
- Eighteen months job search VISA- When students go to the United Kingdom or the USA for their higher education, they have to return to their cities after their education, or for life long, they have to wait for the green card. But, Germany is a class, and students will get eighteen months of job search VISA in their post-study time to find a suitable job.
Consult with the best German education consultants in Delhi, and you will find much supportive information for your study in Germany. Moreover, you can always connect to Admissify for any further assistance. They have a panel of professionals who can guide you with perfect knowledge and solutions to your problems.